To facilitate the admission of overseas students, EAC can assist qualifying applicants with obtaining a UAE residence visa.
Please note the following:
- Residence visas can be provided for all students, except for those attending short courses
- Overseas students wishing to attend entrance tests are responsible for arranging their own visit visa
- Students are responsible for all visa charges including blood test, health card, UAE ID, etc
- A student's residence visa is normally valid for one year, and is renewable for returning students. The actual processing charges will be borne by the student on each renewal at the prevailing Immigration Department rate
- If a student wishes to terminate his/her studies prior to the expiry of the visa, the visa will be cancelled immediately and the student will have to make arrangements to leave the country or seek other sponsorship
- Failure to make suitable arrangements for payment of fees in advance per year may lead to the termination of the sponsorship
- Students whose applications are rejected by Immigration will have their tuition fees refunded (on a pro-rata basis). Any official processing charges incurred will be borne by the student.